Saturday, May 20, 2023

About Me

 Hi, I'm Muong Maraing.

I'm a YouTuber and Tax Manager at Washing Consulting International. I live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I love accounting, reading, artificial intelligence, and playing games. I'm a big fan of Mobile Legends and I love making YouTube videos.

I'm originally from Siem Reap, but I moved to Phnom Penh to pursue my career in accounting. I've always been interested in numbers and I love the challenge of solving accounting problems. I'm also passionate about helping people and I believe that accounting is a powerful tool that can be used to make a difference in the world.

I started my YouTube channel a few years ago to share my love of gaming with the world. I've always been a gamer and I love sharing my tips and tricks with other players. I've also met some great friends through my YouTube channel and I'm so grateful for the support that I've received from my community.

I'm excited to see what the future holds for me and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my story with you. Thank you for reading!

Muong Maraing

No comments:

Post a Comment